Monday, November 19, 2007

Yea, Yea...

I know, I have been slacking off. I'm sorry. But that's not what's important here. What's important is this:

Blogger has changed the format of inputting blogs, and it is scary. I noticed it last time I wrote a blog, which as many of you have so kindly pointed out, was about a decade ago. But that in its self is off topic. I am here to bitch about this new input system.

Problem 1:
I can no longer copy/paste my short stories into the blogger network. For some reason, it no longer reads text from my word documents. I have to go some round-about way of inputting new stories, and seeing as I have edited my earlier two shorts, it seems a shame that I am unable to re-input them to the blogger site.

Problem 2:
You're ugly, and it makes me angry

Problem 3:
Blogger has changed the text font for inputting to Courier New. Normally, I would be alright with this, but for some reason I don't enjoy it when I'm blogging. I think it reminds me too much of my manuscripts that I still haven't sent off to be published. Who knows?

Problem 4:
I'm a lazy bastard, and I don't want to have to come up with solutions for all these problems!

Solutions wanted. If you know of anything, fill me in. Also, sorry for not blogging for "a decade". I have had a lot to do- it's a rough end to the semester. See you tomorrow, hopefully.

1 comment:

Mike Schwirian said...

I tried to duplicate your problems, and I failed. I guess I fail at life. James, you're the winner, because you succeed at breaking the internet. Congratulations.