Thursday, December 13, 2007

What We Still Don't Have

Why the fuck aren't there flying cars? I'm sorry for using such harsh language, but it is driving me crazy here! I mean, I'm an adult of the twenty first century; so why the hell don't I own a flying car? I could have sworn that the world of technology promised us that! Look at the Jetsons- they were zipping all over their place in their houses in the clouds, they robotic maids, and their flying cars. Why don't I have any of those?

I get it; flying cars just aren't efficient enough to make them worth the money to develop. Fuck efficiency! Isn't this America? Isn't this the country that prides its self on spending too much money on everything, just because it can? Isn't this the country that said "screw the war, I'm driving an SUV because I'M AN AMERICAN!" So why don't American's have as much balls when it comes to flying?

You know, I probably wouldn't be as pissed if we had other crazy cool shit, like genetic engineering or biotic implants. I'd be fine with not having flying cars if I could just upload all my schooling straight into my brain instead of going to class every day. But no, we don't have that, and we don't have cars that can fly.

You know what, World? If you're gonna be a bitch like this, at least give me a robot to chill with.

1 comment:

Mike Schwirian said...

For your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsFfBB2W7IA