Thursday, April 10, 2008

Returning With Change

I have had several people nagging at me recently to pick this thing up again and start writing about how I hate just about everyone for just about every reason. So, out of the kindness of my heart, I have finally given in and decided to do it. I'm going to continue writing the Mitchener Mind. However, I do not go into this as if I were picking up a book I've already read a hundred times. No. Things are going to be different. How different you ask? Well, stop being so damn nosey and give me a few seconds to explain!

First of all, my same dickish nature will remain. After all, it's in my name. James Richard Mitchener. It just calls for me to be a Dick. I also plan to continue to hate on everyone and everything, regardless of what I really believe about the situation. Of course, when it comes to talking about Bush, the Army, and anything die-hard republican, I never lie...

No, the big change comes not from me, but rather from my brother. You see, I couldn't quite figure out what it was that The Mitchener Mind was lacking. Then, it hit me. It needs another Mitchener. Well, my brother, being the creative little genius that he is, decided he was going to start making a video blog about how much he hates certain things. So, naturally, I thought "what better place to share this with the world than on the Mitchener Mind?"

So there you have it. I'm back, but I'm not alone. We look forward to hating you together, here, at the Mitchener Minds.

No comments: