Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Black and You Are Stupid!

First off, I'm not black. Sadly. Sometimes I think it'd be pretty tight to be black. I mean first off, there's the whole penis thing. But that goes without saying. Also, there's the whole fast-twitch muscle fiber thing. I'd like that also. But once again, as I tend to do, I digress.

The point of this blog is not to say how I want to be black. It's to talk about all that wonderful stuff your president (assuming you are American), Mr. Obama, has been up to. For those of you that don't know, here's a quick little recap on the actions of yet another president whose support is rapidly plummeting for acting too much like a dictator and not enough like a President.

Regardless, here's what happened: A black Harvard professor was arrested for being an asshole to the police after he was caught trying to break into his own house. The police quickly established that he was the resident of the home he was attempting to break into, and were going to leave it at that. However, the professor was apparently a dick. He made a huge scene and kept bugging the hell out of the cops, so they cuffed him and took him into the station. There were three police offers at the scene, two white and one black. Mr. Obama then proceeded to, nationally I'd like to add, chew out the officer that arrested the professor for, and I quote, "acting stupidly." He accused the man of racial profiling and only arresting the professor because he was black.

Side note: the white officer that arrested the professor is also the racial stress adviser. One of his key jobs is to teach other officers how to avoid racial profiling and situations that may cause such an issue with the public. He is widely respect by both black and white officers in his department because of his skills in working with the public. Race is not and has never been an issue with this particular officer.

So, after a lot of argueing, Mr. Obama finally realized he was wrong. When he went up infront of the world to admit this, he did and said everything short of saying "I'm sorry."

Now, I know you're president Mr. Obama, but how fucking big does your ego have to be that you can't apologize to a man that clearly did nothing wrong? If every cop in his department is behind him, don't you think that maybe, just maybe, you could have gotten all of this completely wrong and made one big presidential booboo?

But hey, what do I know? I'm a white Englishman who bitches about everything and everyone regardless of race, gender, or creed. I'm pretty much a hater. Maybe you are too?

No comments: