Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to Blogging

Work time again, which means back to lots of posts and lots of random thoughts about absolutely nothing to keep you, my readers, entertained. That's just the way the world of working functions I'm afraid. It may be tough, it may be tedious, and it may be boring, but damn is it inspirational. That's probably my favourite part of work; all the crazy ideas.

But, that doesn't stop me from looking back on the little bit of a break I've had and thinking "if only I hadn't squandered it." But I did, as do many. But I suppose it's better than the opposite choice, worrying so much about wasting it that you in turn force yourself to do absolutely nothing for fear of doing something that would be bad or boring. I dodged that one.

But it is now the first Monday of a continuous 16 weeks of crazy intense work. That also means that it's another 16 weeks of continuous posts for you. Do you feel lucky? You should.

Be prepared. I'm here, and I'm already prepping my mind. See you tomorrow.

No comments: