Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Hero

NOTE: This post was written yesterday, Saturday August 11th 2007, but I apparently hit the "Save Now" button instead of the "Publish Post" one. Woops. Still, here it is for you today. Enjoy.

I really wish I could find the link to this article for everyone, but I'm afraid it is lost to the world of cyberspace. Still, I am going to share the wonders of the modern world with you so that you can continue to laugh alone with me at the future that is in store for all of us.

Here's the story. A seven year old boy is in the car with his father, who while driving, suffers a massive heart attack. The boy, fearing for the life of his father, grabbed the phone and dialed 911. Within minutes, the ambulance was on its way, rescuing the Dad from certain death. The boy was later quoted saying "If it hadn't been for me, my father would have certainly died. I am a true hero. I think that a hero such as myself deserves a gift, so I've told my Dad I want a PS3."

That's the story.

Seven years old, and a self proclaimed Hero. I know what you're thinking, cause you know what, I was thinking the same thing:

I LOVE THIS KID!!!

If only there were more kids like him in the world. Imagine how cocky we'd all be! It would be... well, it would be like having a bunch of little James' running around all over the place! I know, I know, that could get out of hand, but just imagine the possibilities! I am not going to lie, I definitely foresee great disaster from such a future, but hell, that kid just has so much character! How can you even be mad at him? I'm not!

Let this be a lesson to all of you: If ever you have the chance to be a hero, take it. Then demand a reward. You freaking earned it!

No comments: