Thursday, August 30, 2007

Proof: I am a Psychic

At last, the mystery has been solved! I am, without the slightest doubt, a Psychic. I have long been questioning my ability to predict the future, but yesterday, I finally uncovered the truth. My dreams tell me the future. Allow me to explain.

Many people claim to have that feeling of Deja vu whenever they experience something they dream about. Some even claim they saw the event happen exactly as it unfolded in real life. Of all these people, however, very few am one of those few.

Yesterday, as I was sitting in Creative Writing: Fiction, I began to get that odd feeling that I had experienced this before. I credited to it to the fact that I had been in the classroom the week before, and blew off the sensation. At the end of class, people began shuffling around, and all of a sudden, a dream that had been born almost two months ago flashed into my memory. I had been here before. I knew, at that very moment, that any second now the person two chairs over to my right was going to get up, walk behind me, bend over next to the person to my right, drop a sheet of paper in front of him and say "I just wanted to give you this and tell you I really liked your story."

I waited.

About thirty seconds later, the guy got up, walked behind me, handed off a piece of paper to the guy to my right, bent down, and said "Oh, I just wanted you to know, you're story was the best. And I wanted you to have this." Then he left.

I realize that I'm not entirely correct in my prediction, but I'll be damned if any of you have ever been that close. I'll tell you what though, it's pretty awesome being as perceptive as me. Sucks for you.

[NOTE] For Mike: Six.

No comments: