Monday, August 20, 2007

Why Even Bother?

I have a question about the Justice League. I'll sum it up just to make it easy for you to understand. No offense meant, I just really want an answer and I think keeping it as basic as I can is the best way for me to do that. Here goes: Why do they even bother? It's a team of freaking super heroes! Where do I even begin...

Alright, let's start big. Superman. As far as I see it, all you need is Superman and then perhaps one semi-decent superhero to go in and grab the Kryptonite whenever a villain just so happens to stumble across it. I mean, he can do anything! He's Superman! His only weakness is an element that doesn't even exist! What does he have to fear?!

If that weren't enough, why is Batman part of the Justice League? It's just because he's smart. That's it. Batman himself is useless, all they really want is Bruce Wayne. As far as Batman goes, he has no powers, no special skills, no ability to fight superhuman villains. He's completely useless. Whenever you see him in the Justice League, he's always sitting comfortably in the Bat-cave clicking away at his computer solving complex equations for the rest of the Justice League. What a joke.

So help me. Please. What's the point of this crime fighting team? As far as I can see, it's an incredibly large waste of natural talent. And don't even get me started on Justice League Unlimited. Good god.

No comments: