Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Beginning

I must confess, I have never really been one for blogging. For the longest time, I was entirely against it, believing that if anyone had anything worth saying, it would be printed on paper, not the Internet. Then I started to actually do the research, and found myself horribly mistaken. I am not one to refuse to admit when I am wrong, and so, here you have it, I'm setting the bar. I was wrong. There are in fact many blogs that exist out there on the web that just scream for attention, and I found myself giving in to some of the more legitimate of them. So, here I am, starting my blog, several days before I send my first book off to publishers across the world.

Here are my thoughts, for all the pieces of useless (but sometimes useful in their own useless way) pieces of information and ideas I have bottled up in my head.

Enjoy.

No comments: