Thursday, May 24, 2007

No comment

Questions are great. Rhetorical questions are the best. It's the only question where you actually get to ask something without listening to all the people who feel their opinions just need to be heard. I don't like those people. Mainly because I'm one of them, and too much James is a bad thing.

But that is why rhetorical questions are so fantastic. A bunch of people just like me can get together and ask each other questions, never expecting an answer. But there's always that one isn't there, who feels it's their duty to inform all the others what they thought the answer to the rhetorical question was. I hate those people even more.

I don't mean to complain. Rhetorical questions are fantastic, and every one's realization of this is a moment to celebrate not complain.

Now, don't you think you should be happy?

No comments: