Monday, May 28, 2007

A world without "e"

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without the letter "e"? I only ask because recently, I've been accidentally leaving the letter "e" off many words, and it just makes me angry. I foresee a number of probable outcomes from removing the letter "e" from the planet.

One: Everyone will get very angry, and we're talking very very angry. I expect there will be animal lovers everywhere walking around punching puppies and kittens in a desperate attempt to release their blind rage at the loss of the letter "e". I think I would fall into this category.

Two: People will continue as if nothing happened, just ignoring the letter in places where it should have been. Convrsation will turn into a long string of words dsignd to ignor th lttr "_". Popl would not vn notic. Or mayb thy will, but just not say anything about it.

Three: A group of rebels will find a way to incorporate the letter "e" back into their society. Then, different religious groups across the world will hate them, claiming the letter "e" was removed from the world because it was created by Satan, and all these "e" users are devil worshipers. I expect this will happen in the southern part of the United States- the hatred and discrimination, that is.

Not a nice thing to think about really, is it? So, i think it's safe to end with this: Keep using your letter "e"! Puppies and Kittens everywhere thank you!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

huzzah for th puppis and kittns