Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Days and Time

I missed a day. Not on purpose, you see, my time schedule is off. I still haven't gone to bed, and so in my eyes, I am still working off the same day. It just so happens that the posting clock will disagree with me. As far as it's concerned, I am a day late.

I disagree with this system. Calenders are just mean. Here I am, trying to write a post every day, and this stupid system of days and time has thrown me off, all because I happen to have a screwy sleeping routine. It's time for a change!

I propose a new calender system; one that monitors your sleeping patters and then sets up what "time zone" you are in based upon when you wake and when you sleep. The world is becoming so global these days that I don't think the sun is a good measure anymore in regards to when people are actually awake or asleep. I know for a fact I am not the only person living my life as if I am currently on an island in the middle of the Pacific, even though I'm physically a few thousand miles off. So, it's time for a change. If the world is global, then the clock should be also. From this moment forward, I ask that someone figure out a way to make it so that everyone's time zone is based upon their sleeping patterns, not where they live.

I would do it, but I'm going to bed.

No comments: