Friday, September 28, 2007

Bye Bye Nun's

It always tickles me when Nun's do something wrong. It's even better when they get excommunicated for their actions. Here's the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/27/nuns.excommunicated.ap/index.html

Basically, what happened was several nun's decided they believed a certain person was possessed by the spirit of the Virgin Mary. They refused to change their beliefs, so they were excommunicated. If you read the whole story, I'm sorry. If you didn't, I just saved you five minutes.

Honestly, I don't think the church is being fair here. I don't think the nun's are really responsible for their beliefs. They live their entire life following the instructions of a book written thousands of years ago. A book which is in dire need of updating and editing. If I had the resources, I would tear that mess apart, and cut a good 1,000 pages out of the thing. I mean, how can you blame someone for their actions when they are just full of sexual tension? From my experiences, I've never met a happy nun. They always seem to have a stick halfway up their ass that they just can't seem to remove. That has got to mess with their minds.

Still, maybe now they aren't nun's, they can actually live their lives. I'll give them two weeks of freedom before they look back and think to themselves: "Wow, what was I thinking?!" Have fun nun's! It's party time!

1 comment:

Mike Schwirian said...

This story is nun of your business.