Saturday, September 15, 2007

Giddy With Joy!

I know I don't usually post two legitimate posts in one day, but I am so happy right now I feel obligated to share my joy with all of you; my readers. For those who read me frequently, you will know that these posts gets quite a lot of activity from you, my committed readers. I get many suggestions of topics to write about and get tons of IM's and Emails talking to me about a specific post. But never before, in my 120+ posts, have I had responses as fueled and exciting as the ones on "Tricky Words". It is for this reason that I am going to do something completely out of the ordinary, and instead of adding an update to "Tricky Words" as I would normally do, I am going to write an entirely new post. The comments all came through on Facebook by a gentleman who will be referred to as Person Y for the sake of his privacy (unless you are reading this through Facebook, in which case you can just go check for yourself). His comments, sadly, did not go through on this blog, so in order to give you a better understanding of what I am writing about, I am going to paste everything he wrote in here.

His responses were as follows:
1. Weapons of mass destruction are not solely limited to nuclear weapons, which we have reliable intelligence that nukes were being smuggled into iran (taken fromt he top iraqi general who personally was on the flight transporting them prior to the US assault). Regardless of whether the nuclear situation is true or not, the fact remains that we have found countless amounts of biochemical agents, that he has used on his own people (the kurds). Im fairly certain biochemical weaponry is a weapon of mass destruction. So to say we didnt find any WMD's is just pure ignorance and blatant lies that the press is pumping out.
2. You believe that the troop surge in Iraq is simply to have more men there to do "nothing"? I dont know who you have talked to to actually find out what the troops are doing there, but i think if you actually took a moment to see what we really do in Iraq, you'd think twice about demeaning the men and women who are busting their asses over there every day by saying that all their hard work is "nothing."
3. Do you realize what pulling the troops out of Iraq will mean for the country? A bloodbath. Genocide on a level to mirror the tragedies in Rwanda, and Ethiopia. The Sunni's and the Shia's are already roaming around trying to kill each other off in death squads even with a heavy US presence, if we are gone they will massacre each other, and the country will be worse off than before.
If you want to buy into the media hype about how terrible things are and how dumb bush is, go right ahead, but please, i ask that you actually take the time to research facts instead of ignorantly believing what the press tells you. And for the love of god, do not demean the troops who are over there dying to make a difference in this world.

There you have it. Those that understand how this blog tends to work are probably about as happy as I am right now. Those that aren't, you really need to be updated on how this thing works. I forget that this blog is floating around everywhere these days, and a lot of people don't actually know me, or know me well enough to understand the thought process of one such as myself. Here's how it works.

1) I don't care about anything, anywhere, at any time. Ever.

2) 62.71% of everything I say is utter bullshit.

3) Most of my arguments, I don't even believe.

4) Negative responses make me happier than positive ones
a) I try to piss you off
b) Your anger fuels me

5) I never enter into a fake argument without knowing what I'm talking about, at least well enough to bullshit my way through anything you throw at me.

There's the rules of the Mitchener Mind. Everyone who doesn't know them, now you do. Now, I want to thank Person Y for writing as well as he did. Usually I just get a "you're a prick" or "you're wrong". No, Person Y actually put some thought into this. He saw what I had written, threw up the defensive shield, and began preparing a counter argument to my comments. That's a sign of an educated individual, and it makes me glad to have him judge me. I would welcome any further comments he has on anything I say.

With that said, I would like to thank Person Y. There you have it. Thank you. You are a good man, and I have always thought highly of you. I wish you the best of luck in your future, as I do for all those I actually care about.

Now, back to the blog mindset: Bush is a moron, everything the government says is a lie, the media is always right, and I am God. The final one is the most important.

1 comment:

Mike Schwirian said...

Can I have a pony for your son's birthday?