Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not Punning Funny!

There are some things in this world that are designed to make a person laugh. There are some things that are designed to make a person cry. Then there are just some things that make a person want to drown a baby. Puns are one of those things.

For those that don't know, I am not a fan of punning. It isn't funny, and it is in no way worth all the effort that one puts into the construction process. It is embarassing, and every time a pun is told, a kitten somewhere in the world dies. And it's not just any kitten. No, it's a kitten belonging to a sweet and innocent four-year-old girl. Do you really want to take away a child's pet? You bastard.

Also, I believe that people who spend their time developing puns are soul reapers. They travel across the world telling puns, and every time they succeed, someone within earshot loses a fraction of their soul. These reapers then collect the tiny fragments of dead souls and move on their way, telling further puns and killing more souls.

Stop telling puns. I happen to like my soul.

1 comment:

Mike Schwirian said...

I'm sorry, James... I've souled out.