Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dreams Reality

Ever wonder if the events of the day are simply the events of our dreams, and all those dreams that we experience are the reality of our lives? It's a funny thought, and completely impossible, but it's still a strange idea.

It would be very interesting if the "real world" was one where no laws of physics or science applied. I personally would be a huge fan if I could do anything I wanted whenever I wanted. Granted, there are a lot of times I lose control of my dreams, but it's always possible to get them back. Of course, I say that not having controlled my dreams for months. If I could, I doubt I would be such a bitter person.

Still, think about it. The world we experience when we are awake is rather dull compared to that of our dreams. If you could choose, would you want to be part of this world, or the dream one? I mean, I've had dreams where I could breathe under water, I could fly, I could use Magic, I could jump hundreds of feet or throw cars football field distances. Honestly, that's a lot better than this life.

Shame it's not possible...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go watch Waking Life. http://imdb.com/title/tt0243017/