Saturday, June 9, 2007

God Loves You If...

It's only fair to counter yesterday's piece with one pointing out the complete opposite; a list of things that just prove that God loves you. These are also fairly common, and not like winning the lottery or free falling one hundred stories and surviving. These are very similar to those of yesterdays post. They happen to almost everyone, at least once, and usually a lot more often than that.

First is when you get away with a lie that you know you shouldn't have gotten away with. For example, you are planning your best friend's surprise party and they ask you where you were, and you say "I was... uhm, out... shopping... and this HUGE meteor hit the ground in front of me, and I narrowly escaped death!" and they say to you "You were there?! I heard about that just this morning! Oh my God, I can't believe you were there!"

Another is, in contrast to yesterdays, when you suddenly feel the urge to relieve yourself, and you enter the public restrooms and discover the most uncommon thing; they have just been cleaned.

This is one of my favourites. When you get done doing all your grocery shopping and all the isles are full, and your wait will be at least twenty more minutes, and then someone opens up the lane next to you and says "Over here Sir/Madame."

The final and most important: Any and all orgasmic related events.

See, God doesn't always hate you. But he usually does, so I'd take advantage of any of these good moments before they pass you by.

No comments: