Saturday, June 30, 2007

Vampirism

Question of the day: Would you become a vampire if given the opportunity?

I would. I mean, I really can't see much of a drawback to the situation. Let's measure up the pro's and con's shall we?

Pro's: Immortality, Never tired, Never fatigued, Never hungry, Never thirsty, Higher sexual drive, More charismatic, Can't get hurt by anything except wooden stakes.

Con's: Have to drink blood, Can only go out at night, Must kill lots of people in order to stay in the healthy vampire state, Have no reflection.

Yep, I'd definitely do it. I mean, sure, the con's kind of suck, but if you think about it, they only suck because right now we are human. I don't think that stuff would bother a vampire, do you? I mean, how many vampires do you know that don't enjoy the hunt? Getting food (aka killing people and sucking them dry) is supposed to be a blast for vampires! Also, the night thing, that doesn't bother me. I mean, I'm nocturnal anyhow. I think the only difference would be that instead of being a loser for staying in until the sun goes down, I'd have a legitimate excuse. Oh, and the no reflection thing- Shaving would be hard, but other than that, I wouldn't mind at all.

As for the Pro's, Immortality! If you have been reading my posts for some time, you know how I feel about immortality. If you don't, let me summarize it in one word: YAY! Also, you can't get hurt by anything except wood to the heart! Oh, and sun- but whatever, that thing's only up in the sky for 12 hours a day. Being more charismatic with a higher sexual drive- good god, not only would you be a vampire, but you would be a vampire pimp who can't be hurt by any STI's! If you aren't sold yet, there is something horribly wrong with you. Guilt free sex with immortality.

Where do I sign?

No comments: